- Turn on: Single Tap Power Button
- Turn off: Double Tap Power Button
- Power button operation & indicator lights "sleep" after 10 seconds of inactivity—tap Power once to awake lamp & resume controls.
- Change Intensity: Wake up from device sleep. Briefly tap once & wait for intensity to dim to next lower level.
- Battery-only operation output levels:
100% 75% 50% 25% 10%
- After 10% intensity, single tap shuts off lamp. Additional tap turns back on to
- While plugged in, the lamp can operate while charging. Intensity options reduce for Q20 & Q10 lamps. Q5 lamps retain all options.
- Plugged-in operation output levels:
Q20: 50%, 25%, 10%
Q10: 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%
Q5: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%
- Q-Lion Lamps will charge to full in about 4 hours.
- Q-Lion Lights each last for about 4 hours at 100% Output. 10 hours at 10% output.
COLOR TEMPERATURE (CCT) CONTROLChange CCT: Long Press Power Button
- Available CCT options:
3000K, 4300K, 5600K
• KILL button: Press & hold with a pen tip to disable lamp functions for travel.
• Plug in charger to reactivate lamp.
• RST button: Press & hold with a pen tip to reset lamp firmware to default 100% output @ 5600K CCT (in cases of software malfunction).
• To charge: plug in included QC3.0 charger with a microUSB cable.
The power light blinks while detecting the charger. Then a blinking indicator light shows the current charge level.
• Battery level indicator lights: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
(Low battery = 25% indicator rapid flashes)
• QC3.0 USB chargers rated 9V/2A or 12V/1.5A must be used to charge lamp;
standard 5V USB chargers do not work.
• If there is insufficient charging voltage from a standard power adapter, the Power button light flashes quickly, then turns off.
• When the lamp is illuminated and is being plugged in, the lamp will briefly flicker when changing over to DC Power.
BATTERY HEALTH TIPS
• Frequent full discharge of lamp battery to 0% and/or frequently leaving charge at 100% for extended time periods rapidly deteriorates battery life.
• Frequent use of plugged-in operation rapidly deteriorates battery life.
• For maximum battery health in long term inactive storage, charge or discharge battery to 50%.