Details about the v0.8 Software Release
The biggest news about Firmware 0.8 is the addition of starCTRL mode! This new mode enables Bluetooth control of the Rainbow 2 and Double Rainbow fixtures from the starCTRL iOS App.
Find out all about this new mode on the starCTRL page
Other improvements in the 0.8 firmware
- +/- Green control added to the Rainbow Effect
- The Paparazzi effect now flashes a 4x larger flash for 4x longer duration, with a wider FX-rate range than it had in previous firmware versions
- Fixed a status light issue that would occasionally cause random incorrect colors on the status LEDs
- Fixed an issue with the fixture continuing to broadcast in AP mode when Wireless Settings were set to OFF
- Resolved an issue when using Node Mode with Art-Net or SACN. Some R2 fixtures would not reboot into Node Mode after a power cycle
Get the latest firmware along with TimoTwo updates, dmx charts, manual and more on the RR-R2 Download page!