- In the Lamp’s settings, Go to Config Menu->Wireless Settings->Bluetooth
- In the App, load your PROJECT and LOCATION; then select Link Status in the top right corner.
- Select Bluetooth and set which Universe to send; then close this window by selecting the “X” in the bottom right corner.
- This opens up a Bluetooth Devices Window
- Select your Lamps form here. They currently appear as “TimoTwo”. Future updates will have the lamp’s name and model number.
Once connected, the Wireless Status Light and Data Status Light on the light will both be Blue. Unless the Status Lights have been turned off.