0.7B software update of the TimoTwo CRMX chip using a USB-C thumb drive.
The update-via-usb requires your RR and R2 fixtures to be using software version 0.7B or later. Download the latest Light firmware here from Quasar Science. You can also click here for Firmware Update Instructions.
If your TimoTwo chip is v22.214.171.124 the update-over-usb will not work. You will need to update over Bluetooth using the CRMX Toolbox App.
- First, download the latest TimoTwo Firmware here. QS_TT_FW_X.X.X.X.cci
- Coby the file onto USB-C thumb drive that is formatted as MS-DOS FAT32.
- With the light powered on, insert your USB-C Drive.
- The light will automatically detect the TimoTwo firmware on the thumb drive
- You will see a 5-second countdown timer then the update will proceed automatically.
This allows for automated updates of many-lights-at-a-time with no additional button presses required.
- Next, a progress % will update while the firmware is loaded.
- Then the update will Verify that all went well.
- Update Successful means you're ready to go with the new TimoTwo update!
- To Verify you have the latest update, double tap the Power button to return to the main screen. Next go to Config->Fimrware. Single Press Enter On Firmware, multiple times until it says Timo FW: X.X.X.X
All future CRMX updates will be this easy!
If you wish, you can still update over Bluetooth by using the CRMX Toolbox App from LumenRadio.