These profiles are provided for console platforms, in most cases these will be preferable over those in your built-in profile library.
Hog4 V3.17 RR FW_0.7B Release Profiles v3 3-30-23
- Save the Backup showfile to a USB stick and transfer the USB to the console
- Open Backup File and Create new show
- Go to Show > Merge File
- In the Fixture Schedule, the lights will appear as "Quasar Science"
For Patching on Hog4 Consoles, check out our Help Article here.
EOS Platform - RR and R2 Profiles - Firmware 0.7b V3 12-9-22
- Save the showfile to a USB stick; mount the USB to the Console.
- In the EOS CIA browser navigate to File > Merge > USB drive
- Choose Advanced > Fixtures (Only)
- This will merge all of the profiles into the user’s showfile in the “Custom” Fixtures Folder.
- All Profiles begin with the letters “RR” and then list the Protocol number followed by the Pixel Count. This file contains a (1) Pixel version of each profile and a (48) Pixel Multicell version.
If you wish to edit the 48-pixel profile for other pixel counts, see here